Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Get To Know Me

Laila Yuni Istiqomah's blog.

Hello fellas, thanks for visiting my blog!
My name is Laila Yuni Istiqomah, I am 19 year old l iving in Yogyakarta with my dorm's mate. Ii am a student of English Language Education in Universitas Muhamadiyah Yoyakarta. I really like acting, dancing and enjoying watching movie so much. Since I was young I have a dream becoming an actresses, now I can realizing my dream by joining one of UKM in my faculty named "SAVANNA' I joined savanna from my first semester.



I can get a lot of experience, how to dancing, how to acting and unexpectedly we also learn singing, my life was completely learning something new from the first day I joined it. at first I didn't have courage to register myself because I don't have talent in ART, I'm just loving it but here's the thing that I said to myself "never say NO, until you tried'. and finally here I am, becoming the part of the greates UKM that my major have, having so many friends from difference batch and also got a lot of experiences that not all the people can have.

[above] is Savanna's batch 2017 welcoming camp or we can called it as 'nyanyian alam' it was held at Sundak beach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment